If we look at oxygen as a bullet that kills cancer cells, then we should look at wheatgrass as a cannonball in cancer therapy. The sheer number of ways they fight cancer is incredible. First of all, it contains chlorophyll, which has almost the same molecular structure as hemoglobin.
Chlorophyll increases the production of hemoglobin, which means that more oxygen reaches cancer cells. Selenium and laetrile are also found in wheatgrass and both have anticancer effects. Chlorophyll and selenium by the way help build an immune system. In addition to all this, wheat grass is one of the most alkaline foods known to mankind. And the list goes on for a long time.
Wheatgrass contains at least 13 vitamins (several are antioxidants), including vitamin B12, many minerals and numerous trace elements, selenium among others, as well as all 20 amino acids. It also contains the plant hormone abscisic acid (also called: dormin, see below), the antioxidant enzyme SOD (SuperOxide Dismutase, see below), and over 30 other enzymes, the antioxidant enzyme cytochrome oxidase (see below), laetrile, and many other nutrients.
- “Superoxide dismutase (SOD) – which converts two superoxide anions into molecules of hydrogen peroxidase and one of oxygen”
In other words, SOD converts one of the most dangerous free radicals: Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS, a reactive type of oxygen) into a molecule of hydrogen peroxide (which has an extra molecule of oxygen to kill cancer cells) and a molecule of oxygen.
And now a little about cytochrome oxidase
- “Back in 1938, the great scientist and researcher in the field of cancer, Dr. Paul Gerhard Seger, discovered that the real cause of cancer degeneration of cells lies in the destruction of a specific respiratory enzyme, cytochrome oxidase. In other words, cancer in the cell is caused by a disturbance in the utilization process of oxygen or cellular respiration. ”
But chlorophyll could still be the most important part of wheatgrass.
- “In a study published in the journal Mutation Research comparing the anticancer effects of chlorophyll with beta-carotene and vitamins A, C and E, chlorophyll has been shown to be a more effective antimutagen than all others.”
It is suspected that the oxygen supply it provides is the main reason why chlorophyll is so good in dealing with cancer.
- Chlorophyll (from wheatgrass juice) and hemoglobin (from red blood cells) are molecularly similar. The only real difference is that the central element of chlorophyll is magnesium, while hemoglobin is iron. Chlorophyll has the ability to break down toxic carbon dioxide and release free oxygen. “
ABA and wheatgrass
The number one key question with wheatgrass is how long to wait after cutting before consuming it. Most people, following Ann Wigmore, say that you consume it immediately after cutting and squeezing it. However, the plant hormone abscisic acid (ABA, Abscisic Acid) is 40 times more potent four hours after cutting than it is when cutting. So, the dilemma boils down to the following: How important is ABA in the treatment of cancer compared to other anticancer substances in wheatgrass?
Before her death, Dr. Virginia Livingston-Wheeler had a clinic that treated cancer patients. Her vaccine was based on abscisic acid. Here is one quote about her clinic:
- Abscisic acid is a supplement that you will not find in a health food store. Based on her research, Dr. Livington-Wheeler determined that abscisic acid neutralizes the effects of chorionic gonadotropin, a hormone that protects the fetus from rejection, and classified it as the primary supplement in the treatment of cancer. She discovered that cancer cells (or mircobi associated with them) produce a substance very similar to chorionic gonadotropin. In her book, The Conquest of Cancer, Livingston-Wheeler described how abscisic acid can be made.
So what should you do, eat right after or four hours after cutting? Maybe both. Maybe when you cut your wheat grass and squeeze it, you drink most of it right away and some four hours later you drink the rest.
The reason we enter into such techniques is because in some cases the wheatgrass juice therapy did not work as promised. This may be because the patient drank a lot of chlorinated water from the tap, so to speak fountains , or because abscisic acid is more important than thought or for some other reason. Dividing wheatgrass juice into two parts gives you the best of both worlds.
- Wheatgrass diet Anne Wigmore excludes all types of meat, dairy products and cooked foods and emphasizes “live foods” such as uncooked sprouts, raw vegetables and fruits, nuts and seeds. The wheatgrass diet was developed by Boston resident Anna Wigmore, who founded the Hippocrates Health Institute, which was later renamed the Ann Wigmore Institute (AWI).
Use of wheatgrass in cancer therapy
Step 1) Entering use with initial doses of 30-60g per day for the first 3-4 days,
Step 2) Continuous dose is 120-180g per day depending on body weight,
Step 3) This counts as One and only a highly alkaline daily protocol used in cancer therapy,
Step 4) Use wheat grass as a highly alkaline substance in “ Dirt Cheap Protocol (Eg do not use baking soda or any other highly alkaline substance),
Step 5) Use 13 other substances from the “Dirt Cheap Protocol”, with wheat grass being the only highly alkaline food.