BLOCKS VIRUS REPRODUCTION IN INFLUENZA AND COVID 19
A synbiotic that actively helps fight flu infections. Maintains the balance of gastrointestinal microflora. Supports antivirus resistance. An invaluable helper for flu and colds in various stages of their manifestation and other viral disorders in the body. Especially useful for prevention and health.
The synbiotic dietary supplement contains a probiotic culture of selected strains of lactobacilli, bifidobacteria and propionic acid bacteria in a concentration of over one billion active living cells per gram of product and their metabolites, such as bacteriocins, organic acids, amino acids, vitamins, trace elements and oligocells. It balances the gastrointestinal microflora, inhibits the growth of pathogenic microorganisms, including viruses and strengthens the immune system, helps the body to successfully overcome viral infections.
It helps stop infections caused by seasonal viruses, bird flu virus, as well as gastrointestinal infections caused by enteroviruses. Helps eliminate COVID 19. Drug trials in patients with COVID 19 have shown a successful response to complex disease therapy in a hospital setting.
– In patients taking Antivir forte – reduction of antibiotic resistance to pathogens;
– Helps reduce the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome and antibiotic-associated diarrhea;
– Shortens the time to remove the virus from the body more than twice;
– Rapid overcoming of flu-like illness symptoms;
– Antivir forte can be taken in the hospital and at home, as well as prophylactically from people who work in an environment with viral infections;
– Harmful effects of the preparation have not been noticed.
Two bags a day – in the morning and in the evening after a meal, dissolved in water. In case of active disease process during the first 2-3 days, the intake can be done in 6-8 hours in one bag. Prophylactically – one sachet per day. A good synergistic effect is achieved by combining the intake of Antivir forte with propolis tincture.
The product is also suitable for children in the appropriate dose:
Children from 2 to 4 years 1/4 bag;
Children from 5 to 8 years 1/3 bag;
Children from 9 to 12 years 1/2 bag.
Shape and packaging:
box with 3 bags of 3.5 g
Store in a cool and protected from light, at a temperature below 18 ° C.