DMSO Natural Healer
DMSO is called a drug capable of relieving pain, reducing swelling, reducing inflammation and restoring normal organ functions. Doctors such as others. Morton Walker, Ph.D. Stanley Jacob, Ph.D. Shalim and others have investigated the use of DMSO in the treatment of certain diseases and related health problems. It is one of the most studied products, more than 30,000 researches are in the American National Medical Library alone (Pubmed.gov). .
There are more than 40 known pharmacological indications.
Health benefits of DMSO and indications for therapy
- Various genitourinary disorders have been successfully treated: Peyronie’s disease, interstitial cystitis (today the FDA approved only treatment), acute epididymitis
- It is a muscle relaxant
- It stimulates the immune system, increasing the production of white blood cells and macrophages.
- It has antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties.
- It increases the permeability of the cell membrane, enabling the removal of toxins
- It has radioprotective properties against the deadly and mutagenic effects of X-rays.
- It has cytoprotective properties, protects against frost injuries
- It inhibits the enzyme cholinesterase to break down acetylcholine, one of the most important neurotransmitters.
- It is the best detoxifier of heavy metals (binds aluminum, mercury, cadmium, arsenic, nickel and removes them when urinating and sweating)
- DMSO approved by the FDA for the preservation of stem cells, bone marrow cells and organ transplants, as well as for the treatment of interstitial cystitis and radiation protection against cancer
- DMSO is an effective pain reliever that blocks the nerves that conduct pain signals
- Reduces inflammation and swelling by reducing inflammatory chemicals.
- It improves the blood supply to the injured area by dilating blood vessels and reducing blood viscosity.
- Increases the supply of oxygen to cells.
- It easily penetrates the skin and the blood-brain barrier, enters the bloodstream
- It protects cells from mechanical damage, it takes less time to achieve that compared to pharmaceutical drugs.
- It has a calming effect on the central nervous system and reaches all areas of the body when absorbed through the skin.
- It acts as a carrier of other drugs, supplements and enhances their effect; e.g. Corticosteroids, antibiotics and insulin show fewer side effects and can be used to a lesser extent.
- It is one of the most studied products, with more than 30,000 studies found in the American National Library of Medicine alone (Pubmed.gov)
- DMSO is non-toxic.
Biovea DMSO GEL WITH ALOE VERA 118 ml – Gel for joint problems, sprains, growths or bruises.
It can reduce pain in arthritis, rheumatism, sprains or bruises in sports injuries and accidents, carpal tunnel syndrome. Relieves swelling and inflammation of soft tissues (tendons, tendon ligaments and sheaths and joint capsules). Increases blood flow and circulation.
DMSO has been used for more than 100 years in the United States. The natural substance is obtained from wood cellulose, it is harmless when applied with appropriate precautions.
Indications: Painkiller and anti-inflammatory agent for local application in: sprains or bruises in sports injuries and accidents, inflammatory rheumatic conditions of the musculoskeletal system, swelling or inflammation of the surrounding soft tissues (tendons, ligaments and sheaths) and joint capsules.
Pharmacodynamics: Dimethyl sulfoxide has anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects.
Drug interactions: not known.
Ingredients: 70% DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide), 30% Aloe Vera.
Use: This product is intended for use as a solvent only. It is applied to a place that is painful or needs to be treated.
Dosage regimen: for topical application. The gel is applied to a painful or inflamed area. The duration of treatment is determined by the doctor.
Caution: May cause skin irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, clothing. Wash hands thoroughly after use. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, DO NOT use DMSO. If an allergic reaction occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
Packaging: 118ml in a box.
There are no reviews yet.