In an exclusive interview, the celebrated American publicist Edward Griffin reveals why official medicine hides the real cure for cancer, where in the world there are no malignant diseases and how dangerous vaccination is.
American writer and publicist Edward Griffin (81) thought that it would take him three weeks, and it took him three years of research work to write the controversial book “A World Without Cancer”.
In this work, the author thoroughly proves that the cause of cancer is not viruses or mysterious toxins, but a simple lack of one nutrient – vitamin B17.
Opposing the official pharmaceutical policy, which, according to him, has been skillfully hiding the real cure for cancer from the public for the last 30 years, Griffin points out that today more people earn their living on cancer than die from it.
In search of an answer to this question, but also to why the placing of vitamin B17 on the market is banned in America, we are talking to Griffin, who arrived in Belgrade to promote the book “A World Without Cancer”, finally translated into Serbian.
– It is true that it is difficult for people to believe what I have written, but it does not surprise me at all. Well, in the 19th. For centuries, scientists thought that sailors’ scurvy was the result of the bite of mysterious beetles from below decks. Later, of course, it turned out that the cause of this disease was actually a lack of vitamin C. – explains in an exclusive interview this celebrated California publicist known for dealing with various topics in his works, including terrorism, subversion, but also archeology and history.
How did you come up with the idea to write this book?
– It all started by accident. And that’s because my friend Dr. Richardson started using it at a clinic in San Francisco about thirty years ago vitamin B17 (which in its purified form is called leatril or amygdalin) in the treatment of cancer patients. It all happened after the famous biochemist Ernst T. Kreb raised dust in the public by wanting to place this drug on the market stating that cancer is actually deficiency disease , more precisely a disorder in metabolism caused by a lack of vitamin B17 in the diet.
However, your friend first tried the medicine on his dog, who had cancer?
– True, the dog recovered. After that, Richardson started using this medicine in the therapy of his patients. He first tried it on his head sister’s wife, to whom all the doctors gave a maximum of two or three weeks of life. After taking leatril, he fully recovered.
How did it come about that the drug was banned in the United States?
– After the patients who recovered started spreading the story about the medicine, it did not help anyone. Especially not to large pharmacocartels and the administration of official medicine. You guessed it, primarily because of making a lot of money from selling cytostatics. The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) called vitamin B17 a common scam and banned its marketing.
Where can vitamin B17 be found in foods?
– It is a natural chemotherapeutic agent that can be found in more than 1,200 plants. Primarily in the stones and seeds of fruits: apricots, apricots / peaches, plums, cherries, apples, but also in millet. Its molecule is composed of two molecules of sugar, and one cyanide and benzaldehyde.
If the cyanide from this molecule is responsible for eliminating the malignant cell, is there a possibility that it will kill healthy cells as well?
– Healthy cells have an enzyme to neutralize the breakdown products of B17, so they use cyanide for metabolic synthesis of B12, which is important in hemoglobin metabolism, then creates a thiocyanate compound in the presence of sulfur, which participates in regulating blood pressure, and excess is excreted in urine.
Is it true that during your research work you came across data on places in the world where there are no cancer patients, such as the Hunza tribe in Pakistan?
– This tribe is inhabited in remote and remote places of the Himalayas. They are known for their amazing longevity and good health. It is not unusual for them to live to be a hundred years old, and some even a hundred and twenty or more. It is interesting that in that tribe, money is an unknown concept, but that is why wealth is measured by the number of apricot trees that someone owns. Apricot kernels are considered the most prized food and are eaten as rice is eaten in Asian culture. Food rich in vitamin B17 is also eaten by Eskimos, among whom no case of malignant disease has been reported…
Until some of the Eskimos went to serve in the military in Canada and the United States?
– True… As soon as they moved and changed their diet, they immediately started getting sick and dying from malignant diseases.
What would you say to patients who are going to chemotherapy?
– Not as an expert (because I am not), but as an ordinary person, I would not recommend anyone to go to chemotherapy. I know I would never go to chemotherapy. I even believe it causes cancer. Formal cancer treatment is big business. Chemotherapy and cytostatics make billions of dollars. Not all doctors put money in front of patients, but in human nature, unfortunately, there is a rush for money.
Do you believe that vaccines against swine, bird flu or West Nile virus are also part of a medical scam?
– Vaccines are more harmful than they help. Billions of dollars are spent on lobbying the law, which places the use of various vaccines. I know of hundreds of fake studies on how vaccines are supposedly healthy. The sad thing is that many doctors do not know about these scams, or do not even try to investigate them.