They have acne inflammatory conditions of the sebaceous glands and hair follicles, mainly on the face, neck, chest, and shoulders. Sebaceous glands are oily or sebaceous glands. Approximately 80% of young people between the ages of 12 and 24 suffer from acne degrees. The causes of acne arise because the active hormones were associated with them at that time. However, acne is most often treated between the ages of 20 and 30, but men could suffer from acne even after that. People who suffer from acne show comedones, blackheads, pimples, small superficial sebaceous cysts and scars, and blackheads are the most common form. The forehead, temples, cheeks, chin, chest, and back are usually affected. But in extreme cases, you can cover your whole body with blackheads.
Causes of acne
Acne is a common problem for men and women of all ages. Unfortunately, many people mistakenly believe that acne is a problem that only affects teenagers. Several different types of acne can grow on the skin. Some of them are congested pores, blackheads, whiteheads, pimples, pustules, and cysts. Since this is a beauty-related problem, many people want to cure acne as soon as possible.
Causes of acne
- Irregular meal times
- Improper food
- Excessive intake of starch, sugar, and fatty food
- Chronic constipation where waste is not removed quickly and remains in the blood, causing sharper skin efforts to remove it.
- Loss of skin vitality due to unhygienic habits
- Excessive use of tea, coffee, alcohol, or tobacco
- Excessive studies
- Sedentary habits that lead to indigestion and general weakness
Generally, people use medicated creams, ointments, or ointments for acne treatment, but these creams and ointments have no purpose. In the short term, they suppress the secretion of sebaceous glands.
Acne usually occurs in certain parts of the body where there is an excess of sebaceous glands. The face, back, and chest are some of the main areas where there is a high concentration of sebaceous glands and a high concentration of acne. Although you can treat most acne problems with home remedies for acne, some problems can occur due to hormonal imbalances, and they may need medical attention. There are various over-the-counter products that you can use to treat acne.
Here are some common natural remedies for acne:
- To get rid of acne, make a face pack using raspberry, blackberry, and strawberry leaf extracts—boil 50 grams of leaves in about one and a half liters of water. Continue to cook until the solution becomes syrupy. Mix well and apply to the whole face with a piece of cotton.
- Another remedy for acne is a paste made up of yogurt and oatmeal. Mix the two and apply on the face. Leave to dry for 15 to 20 minutes, then wash with lukewarm water. Dry your face. You can use an astringent or tonic after the ward to balance skin tone.
- Aloe vera is an excellent natural treatment for acne. Aloe vera soaps and gels or natural aloe vera gel derived from the leaves are excellent for improving skin texture and healing acne and pimple scars.
- One of the best natural remedies for acne is the orange peel. You can use the peel of a whole orange and dry it in the shade. When the crust dries, tear it up and crush it into a fine powder. Mix this powder with yogurt and then apply it to the whole face.
- Add the dried basil leaves to a cup of water and dip two or three tea bags in it. Boil this solution, cool it, and apply it to the whole face with a cotton ball.
- Mix honey and cinnamon powder. Apply this paste when you sleep and leave it to act overnight. You can clean your face in the morning.
Home remedies for acne
- Patients with acne can use orange peel as a natural remedy for acne. Take the bark, well beaten with water on a piece of stone, and apply it to the affected area. Lemon, if used regularly, is another natural acne remedy used to remove acne and pimples. Taking a teaspoon of coriander juice mixed with a small amount of turmeric powder is an effective natural remedy for acne. Apply this mixture regularly on the face after washing thoroughly in the evening before bed.
- Raw potato juice could be used as a natural anti-acne remedy to remove blemishes from the skin. This juice cleanses very well due to potassium, sulfur, phosphorus, and chlorine in potatoes. As all these elements are in living organic form, you must use only raw potatoes.
- Hot Epsom-salt bath twice a week provides instant relief in acne cases. Prepare this bath by adding one and a half kg of Epsom-salt to 50 liters of water at a temperature of about 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Soak in this bath for 25 to 35 minutes until you start sweating profusely. Then cool gradually.
An anti-acne diet
- Acne patients are advised to switch to a fruit diet for a week, take three meals a day consisting of fresh juicy fruits like apples, pears, grapes, grapefruit, pineapple, and peaches. Patients with acne should avoid citrus fruits, bananas, dried, stewed, and canned fruits. It would help if you took an enema daily with warm water to cleanse the bowels and adopt all other measures to eradicate constipation.
- The diet of acne patients should consist of more raw foods than cooked foods, especially fresh fruits and vegetables, sprouted seeds, raw nuts, and whole grains, e.g., millet and brown rice. You should refrain from starchy meats, protein and fatty foods, sugar, strong tea or coffee, spices, pickles, refined and processed foods, soft drinks, candy, ice cream, and sugar and white flour products.
- A daily dose of 100 mg niacin three times a day and vitamin A. up to 1.50,000 units per day during the month could be beneficial for acne patients. Taking 50 mg of zinc three times in some cases has shown dramatic results.
- By applying a hot pore-opening formation, remove the waste material, then rinse with cold water. Take sun and air baths by exposing your whole body to the sun and air. On the outside, apply medicated packs of grated cucumber, oatmeal cooked in milk, and boiled creamy carrots.